Cannabis usage is the center of plenty social groups. Friends, families, and smoking circles are close enough to exchange gifts on holidays. And, with the spreading liberalization of cannabis regulations, gift ideas pop up everywhere.
Here’s our modest list of ideas you still have time to order before the holidays:
5 gifts under $10.00
- Cibiday’s CBD Candy Pillows Lavender counteract CBD’s bitter taste. Pillow-shaped candies have a significant CBD content. Each candy has 6mg of CBD from legal hemp. The lavender and CBD combine for soothing treatment with no psychoactive effects. $6.48 online from Kiwiland.com.
- Cannabis Tea ($10 at NaturalCannabis.com) comes in three cannabis-infused tea bags. Gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan-approved, the teas will sooth upset stomachs and sore throats. The cannabis tea is a nice, gentle, relaxing way to end your day.
- Dab Dude Non-Stick Silicone Fingertips come in a variety of bright colors. Their fit your finger to use with sticky concentrates and wax dabbing. One size fits all to use with dab nail, rig, or rosin press. $8.48 for 3-pack from TheDailyChronic.net.
- Marijuana Leaf Cookie Cutter (from Walmart.com at $6.99) comes in rust prof and non-corroding stainless steel. It’s dishwasher safe, durable, and lasts a lifetime.
- The Lighter Sleeve Hemp Wick from Randy’s is under $10 with 10% discount at MrStinkysGreenGarden.com. The sleeve stores a standard lighter for convenience on the go. The sleeve hemp wick masks the butane smell and taste when lighting your favorite stuff.
5 ideas under $20.00
- Twisted Bee 2 Piece Wooden Grinder is a grinder for millennials. The two handcrafted segments twist to grind your stash. What’s outrageously cool is that the grinder is made of recycled Canadian maple skateboards.
- American Weigh AMW-1KG Digital Pocket Scale offers a compact, durable way to weight whatever you are using. A backlit display displays easy to read numbers and provides protection for the scale. You can weigh grams, ounces, pennyweights, and more. The checkbook size scale comes with a 10-year warranty for $18.25 at American Weigh.com.
- Marijuana for Everybody! by Elise McDonough is available at booksellers online for $12.88. Accessible, authoritative, and fun is filled with current research, insights, and advice. It will help you choose your strain, grind, roll, store, and more.
- Rubik’s Cube Puzzle Stash Box will let you hide your product in plain sight. Buzzfeed.com shows it at $18, and when you use it, your turn three middle layers of colors in a certain way to open the “vault.”
- theiHit.com has a discrete phone case at $19.99 and up for different iPhones and Android phones. It stores up to five smokes in an airtight, odor free sliding drawer that doubles as a rolling tray. It’s great for socializing, music festivals, and outdoor activities.
5 specials under $30
- Sole’s Desire by Cannabis Basics is meant to soften and massage your feet. Notes of soothing lavender and spearmint and a tingling sensation betray the work this lotion is performing killing fungus and bacteria while moisturizing your skin.
- Green Marijuana Leaf Lighter is a contemporary take on the classic Zippo at $25.95. The rich green imprint pops out of the cream matter finish with Zippo’s “It works or we fix it for free” ™ lifetime guarantee.
- Legal, bottled at Mirth, comes in five flavors. Bubbling beverages with different tastes, as much cannabis as the law allows, and differing strain-by-strain experiences. It’s available along the West Coast and into Nevada.
- Auntie Dolores’ Candied Pecans come in a choice of THC or CBD contents for $28.00 and up. Five to six delicious pecans provide the high you need, so you don’t want to eat as many as your taste buds would like.
- Body Butter by Honu arrives in a 2oz. jar fit for applying to and massaging into joints and muscles to relieve aches and pains. It includes its cosmetic base, jojoba, and 280mg of THC for $30.
5 surprises at top dollar
- Magical Butter® sells a Botanical Extractor™ to infuse butter, lotions, oils, and more with herbal properties. It stirs, blends, steeps, and heats the contents as programmed, available for $174.99 with booklet, glove, and filter bag. With this countertop appliance, you can make your own salad dressings, tinctures, and skincare products.
- The Steamroller, from the Jane West Collection by GRAV is an elegant yet simple designs in cobalt blue glass. A sculptured take on the basic pipe is available at $85 with other devices in the collection varying in price.
- The AnnaBis Kirsten has three versions of its Sumptuous Aroma-Bloc™ leather shoulder bag. With two deep pockets on the outside, it has a zippered Aroma-Bloc™ pouch concealed behind the lining. It’s space enough to store anything you want to stash for privacy and convenience.
- Im-bue™ lifted by em-body is a luxury facial cream that works at the cellular level to restore skin with organic hemp CBD, vitamin E-oil, and other essential natural oils for face and neck. Ingredients include coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, shea butter, aloe vera, and 100mg of CBD in 2oz. jar for $95.00.
- The Volcano Classic Vaporizer by Storz & Bickel presents as the ultimate in German technology. The Volcano cone-shaped appliance enriches vapor from dry herbs or concentrates. Automated machine captures vapor in a balloon where it lasts for eight hours of pleasure at your convenience. Heating elements and electronics are warrantied for three years at $499.00 at Dankstop.com.
Shop now to assure delivery in time for the holidays. Look for items and sources that deliver free. And, some sources will giftwrap and deliver direct to your gift recipient. Happy holidays to you and your smoking buds!